Argyll Scott helps an international digital assets exchanges platform to recruit the Head of IT Security position. My client is a fast growing organization, who is one of the successful company in the fields.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build the IT Security team. You will work closely with the stakeholder of the company to develop IT standardization, IT policy and internal IT compliance.
- Design, develop and implement IT Security framework and IT Risk management program to the business, internal infrastructure system, application/ products, regulation, etc
- Define potential risk in the architecture and system and develop treat migration solution.
- Drive IT security, IT incident, and IT recovery plan
- Communicate and educate the stakeholder and key decision make regarding related IT Security and IT risk issues.
- Build and develop IT security team
- At least 10 years' experience in IT Security area, experience in banking, fintech or financial service fields is a plus
- Strong knowledge and skills in IT security framework, IT compliance, IT standardization and regulation
- Good understanding in IT Infrastructure and IT Application architecture to define IT risk and IT security awareness
- Able to design and develop threat analysis, IT risk management and cybersecurity defense
- Develop IT security incident management, IT access management, etc
- Good understanding in DevSecOps mythology
- Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.