Argyll Scott is working with a high-growth global start-up to place the role of Head of Legal and Compliance. The successful candidate will lead a small team of legal and compliance professionals to oversee these two functions across the country. If you are young and hungry, you have a solid background in legal and compliance and have a history of achievement in a fast-moving tech business, then this may be the ideal role for you.
- Work closely with country head and senior management team to ensure that decisions being made are in line with policies and regulations.
- Provide legal advice to all relevant stakeholders in matters such as corporate law, labour law, and consumer protection.
- Create regulatory compliance frameworks and ensure that they are kept up-to-date and in-line with local regulations and business goals.
- Work with internal teams to ensure compliance processes are being maintained and occasionally provide compliance training where necessary.
- Work with risk management teams to conduct risk assessments.
- Bachelors degree in law - a masters degree is highly preferable.
- At least 8 years of relevant legal and compliance experience.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by success and continual innovation.
- Fluent in both English and Thai.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation scheme and the opportunity to continue their career development at a dynamic and successful international firm.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.