- Consumer retail
- Integrated marketing & CRM strategies
As the Head of Marketing & CRM, you will lead a highly efficient team to develop strategic CRM programs and marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs and drive business. You will incorporate customer insights, market and data analytics to develop strategic marketing plans. You will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive delivery and execution of action plans. You will drive comprehensive and performance driven campaigns across the omni-channel and all possible customers touch points. You will manage marketing budgets, perform regular reviews on project performance and ensure seamless integrations between the marketing team and other operation teams in analytics, IT and business units.
- Bachelor degree holder in marketing / digital marketing or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in integrated/digital marketing, CRM loyalty program management, content marketing, performance market
- Industry experience from Retail is a must
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Fast pace, agile, flexible character, with the ability to navigate relationships across all levels
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.