An exciting Head of Marketing (FMCG)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the listed company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Gereral Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About The Head Of Marketing Role
As the Head of Marketing you will drive the category growth by creating new occasions, maximising accessibility and increasing consumption frequency.
The salary range: 300,000-350,000 THB/month with Bonus and allowance
- Develop strong annual marketing calendar that resonate with customers and enable brand to achieve budgeted target; regularly review and revise marketing programs and product range/menu to best suit customer & market conditions
- Overall Marketing - Deliver brand vision via insight-driven product development and marketing, Develop Market Calendars and Test Market Program, Set up and target customer strategies, plans and develop marketing policies and systems to ensure that the established policy and systems are competitive and in line with the organization's strategy and current trends
- Set concept - action plans, annual growth plan/strategic plan, sales promotion activities to growth revenue
- Marketing Strategy - Build online and offline marketing strategies and other marketing function development such as events and marketing activities to drive sale growth
- Cost and budget management - overviewing of P&L and expense in marketing functions and operation management
- Team management - coaching, monitoring, motivating subordinates to drive their full capacity/performance and provide career path growth guidelines
- Maintain good working relationship with all cross functional departments ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans
- At least Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related fields
- At least ten years' experience in directing and leading marketing team. Prefer FMCG
- Strong commercial sense with good understanding digital platforms and media
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results and marketing strategy
- Innovative and strong people management skills
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organised business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then this Head of Marketing role is right for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.