- Understand business strategies & roadmaps
- Lead team of Product Owners to define product visons and roadmaps
- Owning and managing overall product designs, delivery plans and service qualities.
- Managing backlogs and prioritize the works
- Understand clearly on the business requirements, benefits, priorities, and business dependencies.
- Coach Product Owners of Agile/Scrum delivery team
- Stakeholder management and communication - include users, customers, governance, and organizational leadership
- Manage product's financial and resource planning
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management, product owner, project management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with large teams
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile software development methodology
- Good knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation
- Good command of spoken and written in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.