- Develop and implement sustainable best practices across Commercial SEA to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help operational teams identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies in order to create efficient Commercial techniques and tools/systems.
- Develop and coordinate training programs to support the deployment of operational processes.
- Leads own team of professional staff to measure and analyse areas where Commercial organisation does not achieve performance targets and to establish required improvement projects.
- Assume responsibility for driving, assuring, reporting and tracking the successful delivery of projects across the Commercial organisation.
- Staffs and supports cross functional projects from own operational excellence team.
- Identify potential profiles for leading projects and assess the quality of project managers performance and provide feedback to Heads,
- Assist in creation and realization of individual development plans focusing on project involvement and operational excellence.
- Leads Lean & Six Sigma training program for Commercial SEA.
- Promotes and encourages cross functional communication within Commercial teams and supports creation of tools to develop engagement.
- Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective.
- Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives.
- Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards.
Key Skills/ Knowledge
- Demonstrates excellent leadership qualities, detail oriented with strong documentation, analytical and communication skills
- At least 10 years' working experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.