Argyll Scott is working a Multinational Fintech company based in Thailand and currently seeking for a strong Project Management with experienced in Software Development life cycle background.
If this sounds like you, feel free to click apply.
- Solid experience in Financial Technology and IT Project Management is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a diverse team with at least 10 members is required.
- Fluent English communication both spoken and written skills is a must.
- Engage with all partners to ensure appropriate project plan and implementation are in accordance with timeline and budget.
- Manage team of project managers, technical product managers and developers to achieve timeline and goals
- Monitor the activities of the project partner and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- 8+ years of experience in managing web-based software development and software deployment processes
- Strong functional knowledge of financial services, payment gateway and other related applications and products
- Strong project management skills
- Solid experience in managing multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong and proven ability to manage client and partner relationship
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.