Argyll Scott is looking for Head of Solution Delivery (Software Development Background). This role will responsible for define project scope related to solution and budget based on objectives given by project owner or executive.
- Define and plan milestones and key deliverables
- Develop full-scale project development plans including dependencies and deliverables ownership
- Estimate and acquire the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and manage project dependencies, risks, and critical path
- Lead and organize related team to deliver end results on regular basis
- Manage, coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take proactive actions and accountability for their assigned work
- Track development project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver Project Progress Reports and presentations to report status to Project Lead monthly or as needed
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Manage changes in project scope proactively, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Escalate issues or acquire direction from steering committee when necessary
- Review and oversee content or deliverables from the project team to ensure that the end result meets project objectives or direction
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Architecture, IT Governance, Application, Digital Security, Data Management, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management, Cloud Computing.
- Experience in project management, including all aspects of the entire processes
- Technical background and experience in development.
- Analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice.
- Experience working in Project Management: Agile way of work
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.