- Revitalize Malaysia's store development strategy and store network to deepen into the Malysian market and support further business growth as the No.1 apparel company in Malaysia.
Strategic Planning and Analysis Skills
- Able to build the end game store network for our business, assess candidate projects and be able to formulate strategies that are suitable for our business model
- Execute strategy in an effective matter which may entail dealing with out of scope matters; the person should be able to pick up and resolve issues by working with other department members or management
- Analyze and advise legal risk in the Lease / Tenancy Agreement and prescribe countermeasures.
- Analyze the business reports regularly, understand the challenges of the local business with regards to our Global Direction, and prescribe countermeasures and propose improvement points to management.
Store Development Process
- Tailor-make a store development strategy for the country while adhering to Global Store Development Standards suitable for the country business stage.
- Advocate of the store development strategy to global headquarters and management members to enhance approval.
- Spokesperson of the store development strategy to team members and external stakeholders to enable execution.
- As a spokesperson to negotiate to the best (commercially as well as legally) for the business needs and local market challenge.
● Minimum 12 years of experience within the Retail Management Space. Key exposure should include Retail Leasing, Strategic Expansion, Store Development (Scrap and Build, Renovation etc)
● Degree in Retail/Property Management, Real Estate, Building Management or Business equivalent
● Possess a wide range of network with Developers, land owners, Retail Property Owners
● Proven ability to lead and develop a diverse group of direct reports
● Able to demonstrate an understanding of the need to work across boundaries, locally and regionally
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.