With an unwavering conviction to its simple yet far-reaching visions across the decades, a global skincare and beauty client is looking for a Head of Marketing & Communications (Singapore) to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to Country Head, you will own the entire go-to-market route and lead a team of subject experts to deliver a compelling and consistent global brand's vision to the Singapore market.
- Own the total marketing & communications budget with prioritisations by campaigns, by channels by activities to drive brand and business objectives
- Partner with business stakeholders for omnichannel market calendars and ensure a coordinated approach to events and communications, including but not limited to (PR, social, digital, ecommerce, CRM, events)
- Manage trade marketing and 3rd party partnership for customer led campaigns to drive customer traffic and conversion
- Adapt global assets for local content creation and tailoring to drive local relevancy and customer engagement
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals, look for opportunities to improve future planning and execution
- 10+ years of local/regional in-market marketing and communications experience, preferably in beauty/skincare/personal care/FMCG
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder's management experience across all levels
- A solid track record of team management success
- Demonstrated solid successes and agility in being the face and ambassador of brand and products
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421