Our client is a global leading MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HR Generalist" who has solid in HR knowledge with strong skill in HR Strategy / HR Process / Labour Law and familiar in working for matrix organization. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership skill.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Perform as Strategic HR Partner by leading, managing and enhancing HR operations delivery via consulting, support and guidance to managers on HR matters
- Partner with stakeholders on responsive programs for increased employee engagement and harmonious relationships
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and other platforms
- Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
- Review salary & benefits bench-marking to ensure market competitiveness for attraction and retention of staff including the yearly budget, salary increment, and bonus recommendation
- Prepare and process payroll as well as update on the requirement of the statutory requirement for payroll processing
- Ensure effective training and development plans and procedures
- Administration and maintenance of insurance schemes, benefits including expatriate house rental matters
- Monitor HR organization structure and resource allocation as well as supports implementation of organizational change and transformation projects from HR operations perspective
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist with stand-alone role experience and at least 3 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.