Our client is a modern property development firm and they are looking for a potential candidate as "HR Leader" who has solid HR knowledge and HRBP background with strong skill in HR Strategy / HR Process / PMS / HR Development. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, conflict management, and leadership skill.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Perform as Strategic HR Partner by leading, managing and enhancing HR operations delivery via consulting, support and guidance to managers on HR matters
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Partner with stakeholders on responsive programs for increased employee engagement and harmonious relationships
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and other platforms
- Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
- Review salary & benefits benchmarking to ensure market competitiveness for attraction and retention of staff including the yearly budget, salary increment, and bonus recommendation
- Prepare and process payroll as well as update on the requirement of the statutory requirement for payroll processing
- Ensure effective training and development plans and procedures
- Monitor HR organization structure and resource allocation as well as supports implementation of organizational change and transformation projects from HR operations perspective
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist / HRBP for commercial and at least 3 years in management levels
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, conflict management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
- THAI nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.