Our client is a fast growth financial services company, currently hiring a HR Manager for their Singapore entity. You will be in charge for Total Rewards Strategies to stay competitive to attract, motivate and retain talents. Also, to lead operation excellence to improve HR processes in order to create efficiencies and positive impact to the business.
- Lead the review compensations of various stakeholders, including: salary proposals for new hires, review sales incentives & commission scheme.
- Drive annual C&B activities, i.e. annual Market Surveys and annual salary reviews
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Lead benefits activities. I.e. renewal of the Insurance and Benefit plans, annual benefits survey.
- Responsible for any inbound and outbound mobility activities a
- Ensures compliance with internal standards & local labour law; and implement procedures to ensure efficiency, data integrity and integration with Benefits, HRIS and Payroll Systems to process payrolls accurately.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and internal functions to effectively manage compliance related processes
- Provide reporting and metrics to Senior Stakeholders to monitor the utilization, accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of HR Shared Services
- Continually assess the impact of in-scope HR business processes on the effective management of HR data and transactional efficiency in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Drive the employee experience, increase self-service capability and create opportunities for automation, reduction in manual processes and simplified processes that increase accuracy and productivity.
- Handle all the HR audits such as payroll audits, system audit, risk audit etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties and special assignment
- At least 7-10 years of relevant years in Compensation and Benefits.
- Hands-on working experience in job evaluation and market salary bench marking
- Strong experience in HR Operations including payroll, and Workday.
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable with managing difficult stakeholders, and enjoy fast paced environment
- Experience in managing small team
- A bachelor degree in any discipline
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105