Established Pharma MNC seeking for an experienced, driven and solid HR Manager with strong stakeholder management skill, able to independently work well in a fast pace environment.
- Lead in developing HR strategies and planning so as to achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the business.
- Advises, guides and influences the senior and line management on all HR matters and provide appropriate HR solutions.
- Equips the senior and line management with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, including performance management, absence management, career management.
- Responsible for the overall formulation and implementation of the various HR policies such as talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent management, performance management, organization development, rewards and recognition to support the overall company objective.
- Ensure the Singapore team is compliant in the legislative requirements
- Designs and executes the overall employee engagement strategies to promote continuous interest and involvement of employees on company initiatives.
- Functions as Country Compliance Officer, with oversight on local SOPsPrepares and carries out internal audits and is an integral part of ensuring success in external audits
- Provide advice and support on the day-to-day administration and implementation, of Company's policies and SOPs relating to compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Completes compliance risk assessments to identify high-risk areas for remedial action, third party due diligence and evaluation, and associated incident handling and remedial actions
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105