We are currently helping our client, an international organization in the apparel business, is in search for an experienced HR professional to join their growing offices in HK.
- To act as a credible HR leader, building trusting and lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Support business function and act as a key leader for all HR related issues
- Oversee full spectrum of HR function, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and staff engagement.
- Manage the recruitment function through active sourcing and selection techniques and build up an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels
- Be proactive in leading for the right culture to help nurture and retain the best Talent in the industry
- Review policies, procedures, and recommend changes if required to enhance on overall Employee Relation
- Be knowledgeable of Hong Kong employment legislation and best practice HR policies to facilitate the right people interventions for the business
- Proactively identify and respond to all Employee Activities - provide advice and support to managers in cases of misconduct, employees' communications, employee welfare and other employees related issues
- Ensure overall HR functions are smoothly operated, and assist on any ad-hoc HR projects as needed
- Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience in human resources
- Open to candidates from all backgrounds, although experience from sourcing and/or retail industries would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese & English language - proficiency in Mandarin highly advantageous.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen leadership and management skill
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan email@example.com for more information
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.