An exciting opportunity with a well-established FMCG MNC, seeking an experienced Assistant HR Manager, reporting to the head of HR to oversee the overall HR functions in Singapore, with a focus on commercial functions.
- Provides timely insights on workforce effectiveness, productivity, sentiments and trends.
- Play an active role in employee engagement through active listening, innovative tools and programmes
- Be a great problem solver in day-to-day operations to support the business.
- Conduct meaningful and value-adding conversations with the people managers, collaborate and provide HR solutions.
- Conduct disciplinary enquiries and prepare investigation & recommendation reports.
- Plan and organise employee wellness programmes.
Talent Acquisition and On-Boarding
- Recommend and implement the recruitment system
- Review and redesign the recruitment process using the latest technology, using Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Power BI.
- Work with external recruitment agencies, government agencies and universities to acquire suitable talent for the company.
- Ensure job requisitions (rank-and-file to junior managerial positions) are in a timely manner.
- Plan and conduct onboarding orientation programme.
- Conduct an exit interview.
- Prepare reports and perform HR analytics on employee attrition etc
- Apply for and maintain TAFEP standards.
- Ensure the company employment practices are compliant with the local employment laws, the company policies and international laws governing human rights.
- Handle end-to-end labour relationships which include but are not limited to Collective Agreement negotiation, ad-hoc discussions and conversations with the union etc.
Staff Wellness and CSR
- Plan and execute an annual calendar of Staff Wellness and CSR programmes and activities.
- Ensure the company fulfils the corporate requirements and targets of CSR.
- Ensure the company achieve national standards such as the HEALTH award etc.
Assignments and Projects
- From time to time, you will have the opportunity to be involved in Group-wide / cross-border HR projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- Majoring in Human Resources or a Post-Graduate in Human Resource Management is an advantage.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience of which a minimum of 3 years was spent in an established MNC/publicly listed company.
- Must have proven track records in manufacturing or FMCG industries, with proof of delivering results and driving a high-performance team.
- Must have hands-on labour relations experience.
- Must have proven track records in managing a full recruitment function.
- Must have experience in managing a small team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and are able to solve problems effectively.
- Able to function well in a fast-paced work environment.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770