Our client is in Global Luxury retail that specializes in high-end fashion and goods. They are seeking for HR professionals who will apply their talents and skills to play a strategic and operation role in the success of their global brands and people.
The Regional Human Resources Manager will manage and lead Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations for the brand.
- Providing the full specturm of HR support, performance, and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates, identifying and sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and support in managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process, Talent and Org reviews
- Partnership with business leaders to provide HRBP strategic workforce planning: talent opportunities & planning within the department.
- Partner with Hiring Managers & TA in attracting and hiring candidates whose competencies and experience supports the business needs and evolution of the skills & competencies required.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to performance management and talent development
- Manage day-to-day employee relations issues, including escalation to Employee Relations partners
- Collaborates with key leaders from the business in the implementation of employee events and awards
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in HRM or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or HR Business Partnering
- Strategic business partnering, Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, follow up and follow through
- Curious leaner with proven track record of impacting change and influencing leaders
- Informed about issues impacting the retail industry
- High integrity with good work ethicAbility to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.