An exciting opportunity with a fast-growing e-commerce company is currently looking for its first Regional HR Manager to manage the full spectrum of the HR function to support across the SEA market.
- Deliver day-to-day full spectrum HR operations that are related to but not limited to the employee life cycle and, guide the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to the business.
- Support full cycle of talent acquisition process which includes sourcing, creating, and posting job ads, screening resumes, conducting screening calls, scheduling interviews, and offer negotiation and managing to onboard and offboarding.
- Implement handbook, policies, and streamline process and framework to support the organization's growth and expansion across the SEA region.
- Plan, strategize and lead internal staff communication and engagement activities
- Manage performance management, succession planning, and new hire orientation & onboarding
- Work closely with Business leaders to support business growth by building the quality of the organization's talent pool facilitating effective ways of working and building a high-performing culture
- Continuous Review and participation in HR process improvement projects to optimize organization efficiency
- Administer and resolve employee matters (E.g. disciplinary actions and employee grievances) effectively
- Ensure compliance with all labor laws and regulations, as well as government reporting and administration requirements.
- More than 8 years of HR experience with managerial experience.
- Strong experience in HR operation and generalist experience
- Resourceful, ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, proactive, detailed oriented, and adaptable to changes or ambiguity.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770