Our client is a leading IT firm with clients in more than 120 countries. There is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional to take on the role of "HRBP". We are seeking applicants who excel at building strong and supportive relationships with employees and stakeholders across all levels of an organisation, and can manage a range of employee life cycle activities.
Key responsibilities (not exhaustive) for the position are:
- Manage and support the career development of employees by establishing strong relationships and developing an understanding of their work goals and ambitions, while also considering the business needs of the organization.
- Work closely with superiors to gain a detailed understanding of the company business strategies and talent needs, to better support employees in career coaching and development activities.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of talent opportunities, priorities and demand, by communicating with the HR team, Talent Scouts and other stakeholders
- Work with the Employee Experience Lead to plan engagement and training activities
- Identify inclusion and diversity objectives and trends, and develop strategies and resources for engaging and developing employees in I&D practices
- Maintain accurate employee information and facilitate employee growth and development by providing enablement materials and learning programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience, ideally with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Experience in scheduling or consulting in HR activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing projects that consider the challenges to the business, including financial and productivity outcomes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly developed collaborative skills across all levels of the organization and experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with both colleagues and customers
- Advocate for inclusion and diversity
- High attention to detail
- Experience in negotiating and influencing stakeholders, and communicating challenges and opportunities to encourage support for projects
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.