Our client is the recognized leading healthcare provider of products and service. They are looking for a dynamic HRBP to join their Team in Singapore. This position focuses on developing and implementing world class HR procedures, policies and programs aligned with the organization's strategy and business plans, bringing alignment, clarity and accountability to the organization.
Summary of Role
My client is looking for a Humans Resources Business Partner that will be responsible in aligning the business objectives by providing advisory and support to business stakeholders and interact with the employees on the day-to-day HR queries and processes in the development of HR Strategic plans and providing expert guidance & support on key people issues. You will also act as subject matter expert to drive HR processes and policies, Talent acquisition initiatives including Employer branding activities.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes to optimize business strategy and establish strong working relationships with the business through a partner-focused approach.
- Coaching and give guidance to managers and business leaders in application of HR processes and employee engagement activities such as support the staff's career development, performance management, talent management and succession planning of the employees within their functions
- Effectively communicate and implement programs of HR policies and practices in a consistent and professional manner
- Providing and leading the Talent Acquisition process in recruitment contracting meeting to agree on the recruitment strategy
- Initiating, developing and implementing HR processes and support in annual salary review, budget planning, workforce planning and training etc.
- Building strong relationship and trust with leaders and employees to obtain a positive employee relation and working environment
- Assisting with projects as needed
- 5-8 years' experience in Human Resource
- Strong attention to details, listening skills, influencing style and proactive solutioning is essential for success.
- Able to partner with senior leaders and build relationships
- Ability to lead with a positive attitude and approach challenges head-on
- Good knowledge of HR system & processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Being an enthusiastic team player as well as professional individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Practical, action-oriented mind-set
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.