As an individual contributor, you will partner closely with the management team to support both the Office and Retail Team to understand their HR needs and provide full HR generalist support that is aligned to the business needs and direction:
* Deliver responsive and effective day-to-day HR services and solutions to the office and retail team including Manpower planning, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning and Performance Management
* Responsible for HR services and operations including managing payroll thru outsourcing vendor, preparing monthly and annual reports, benefit and claim administration, maintaining records of employee, and Mercer survey data submission, etc.
* Provide consultation and coaching to the office and retail leadership team regarding employee relations issues.
* Collaborate with the other members of HR team in Thailand and Zone HR Centre of Excellence in Singapore (i.e. Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management) to create relevant talent solutions to support the business.
* Maintain and make use of HR analytics to recommend and support people related decision.
* Keep abreast of talent market trends and HR best practices and be responsible for all HR regulatory compliance.
* A degree in related fields
* Minimum 8 -10 years of relevant HR generalist experience, with at least 5 years in managerial level, preferably in the retail or service industry
* Highly motivated individual who is hands-on, dynamic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Possess strong communication & interpersonal skills, confidence, and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff
* Good knowledge of employment law & regulations and HR practices
* Proficiency in Vietnamese and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.