Our client is a global brand, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Manager to join its team in Singapore. Reporting to the Chief People Officer and managing a small team this role will build a strong partnership that aligns its people with key commercial strategic deliverables.
- Advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
- Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to the region more broadly
- Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
- Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
- Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
- Prior industry experience within either the Chemicals, Oil and Gas or Consumer industry
- A minimum of 3 years experience of managing the people and culture portfolio in a progressive human resources environment
- Clear track record of strong business partnering
- Prior experience, leading, developing and managing teams would be beneficial but not essential
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347