Our client is a well recognised regional brand, they are looking for a dynamic Human Resources Manager to join its team in Hong Kong Reporting to the Chief People Officer and working with senior leaders this role will build a strong partnership that aligns its people with key commercial strategic deliverables.
* Working closely with the broader People and Culture team, this role will advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
* Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to the region more broadly
* Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
* Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
* Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
* At least 6 years' work experience as an HR Operations/Manager or HR Manager in a global organization
* Understand Hong Kong local labour laws and regulations.
* The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
* The successful candidate will have excellent change management skills, combined with the ability to manage concurrent priorities and tasks.
* Demonstrated competence in accurately and successfully advising managers on complex HR matters.
Experience of the design and implementation of HR processes that positively that promote and maintain a positive work environment.
* Experience to lead direct reports.
* Fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347