Argyll Scott is working with client in consulting firm to find the caliber candidate to do cyber security projects. The success candidate should have working background of business development, consulting, service provider, or system integrator to do solution for customers. In addition, you are expected to help company exploring new business area for Cyber Security. if you are someone having passion to deliver your success track record and prove your competencies is real, this opportunity is for you!
- Analyse customer's IT/Cyber security maturity level and identify the current issues
- Consider the suitable IT/Cyber security countermeasure & architecture based on customer's current issues
- Create IT/Cyber security roadmap and manage the progress of execution/implementation with customer
- Provide a general advice about IT/Cyber Security countermeasure to customer
- Contact IT vendor to confirm the function & pricing of solution/service
- Create the documentation to report the progress of the activity to management level
- Contribute to continuous business development from client.
- Support Consulting Group to make proposals for large-size projects.
- Assess new solution partners for development
- Minimum 5 years of IT security in consulting, vendor, system integrator.
- Well-rounded of Cyber Security Operation, Hardening, and Products.
- Certified CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CIEH,
- Familiar with IT Governance/ Compliance (ISO 27001, 27002, etc,)
- English should be good both written and spoken.
- High passion to deliver your success to the business.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.