Our client is an internationally renowned financial services organization with strong focus on ongoing care and development of their employees and embracing technology as a core part of what they do.
Due to a departure, our client is looking for a hands-on Infrastructure Security Manager to lead a small highly efficient regional team.
Reporting to the Head of Global Cloud Security, this person will consult the business in IT infrastructure security practices, security products (including public cloud security), deliver projects, and assist in establishing roadmap and framework.
You will be a hands-on technical manager with:
- Over 10+ years of infrastructure engineering & cyber security experience
- Experience in leading a regional team
- Proven local and regional stakeholder management skills
- Plan, design, and deliver IT cyber security projects - POC, Standards, Framework, Product recommendation, Vendor selection/management
- Experience in meeting regulatory, risk & governance requirements
- Good financial/budget acumen
- Exposure to cloud security would be advantageous
- Finance, investment, banking, insurance background is ideal
What's in it for you?
- Family orientated and dynamic work culture
- Hands-on technical leadership position with exposure to global scale transformation
- Evolve into Cloud Security space
How to apply
For more information, please apply here or reach out to Hoon Choi on 6950 8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg No: R1987617
License No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.