Our client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled in marketing management for a global beauty and personal care retail company. They are actively looking for Insight Manager for Thai market and regional market to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gain insights into customer behaviors, preferences, and needs.
- Develop and manage brand tracking studies to monitor brand health and perception.
- Utilize social listening tools to monitor online conversations, identify trends, and assess brand sentiment.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to align strategies with market intelligence findings.
- Design and implement customer surveys, focus groups, and interviews to gather valuable data.
- Manage and maintain databases of market and customer information.
- Manage budget planning and select the tools to match with the research.
- Present findings and actionable recommendations to senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and measurement tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
· At least 6 years of experience in market research in beauty and personal care industries.
· Experienced in market research agencies is a plus.
· Preferably have worked in either local and regional roles
· Working knowledge of key measurement tools: Nielsen Retail data, Beaute Research data, Household Panel data, Millward Brown Tracking data, Euromonitor data etc.
· Strong numerical and analytics skills with the ability to slice and dice data in different dimensions and connect the dots between data points/sets
· Familiarity with Tableau or Power BI or similar tools a plus
- Excellent communication skill in both written and verbal English and Thai
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.