Our client is a leading global Manufacturing with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as Compliance / Internal Control Manager who knowledgeable in overall compliance process with Big 4 Background to support and control holistic of compliance matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to expat who sits in overseas, work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of compliance / internal control in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders and compliance team members in the development of action plans to assess the adequacy of action taken by management to correct reporting deficient conditions, accepting adequate corrective action and continuing reviews with appropriate management on action considered inadequate until satisfactory resolution
· Monitor process to compliance, evaluate of compliance gaps and make recommendations for process improvement
· Ensure the implementation of all compliances to meet the needs of the business
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
· At least 10 years of experience in Compliance/ Internal Control / Internal Audit/ Finance operations in Manufacturing industry
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication skill
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Big 4 Background, experience implementing teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Able to work in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
· Only Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.