* Understand, anticipate and evaluate business requirements to identify areas for improvement and solution implementation
* Liaise with the Project Manager and the IT team to define project elements and milestones
* Translate business requirements into business requirement documents
* Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
* Conduct implementation tests and provide support to end user post system enhancement
* Make improvements on the insurance products by conducting the latest market research, testing and design modifications
* 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with knowledge in Banking or Insurance
* Participation in full project life cycle using Agile methodologies
* Experience transformation or large scale migration projects
* Strong team player and able to perform cross-functional work and communicate with vendors effectively
* Fluent in English or Cantonese.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.