About Our Client
Our client is a global reputable bank & financial services firm who is aggressively expanding their Business Analyst team in Thailand through a variety of financial productions and innovative solutions. They are now looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join thier team in Bangkok.
Responsible for planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Act as a liaison and support business partners to ensure consistent progression and effective communication.
- Analyzes business and user needs and documents requirements.
- Develops moderately complex information systems, and advises on the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Translates client's requirements and business needs and writes functional documentation and system and software requirements.
- Participates in technical designs and test planning.
- Formulates and defines the scope and objectives of the system, based on user needs and business processes.
- Directs business process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve business results.
- Leads the design and testing of new or enhanced applications.
- Leads the implementation of systems and software.
- Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications, and consequences of various proposed system changes.
- Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues.
- Performs user support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications.
- Leads the collection, documentation, and maintenance of functional requirements and modeling.
- Guides and advises less experienced crew.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience with Agile experience preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge of job area typically obtained through higher level education combined with work experience from financial services or banks
- Typically viewed as the Subject Matter Expert
- (May) have in-depth knowledge of project management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for documenting necessary processes, business requirement proposals, client interaction, and project documentation as required.
- Thorough understanding of application principles, standards, industry practices, techniques and concepts, as well as contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to highly complex and diverse analytical problems which requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Prior experience working with large implementation projects.
- Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.