About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global reputable financial institution who is looking to expanding their business in Thailand. They are now looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their young and dynamic team.
Responsible for planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of a variety of business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Act as a liaison and support business partners to ensure consistent progression and effective communication.
- Collect, understand and analyze business requirements, identify/ provide solutions, and coordinate with development team/ solution vendor to deliver solution
- Manage the overall technology project schedule and resource to deliver project timely
- Ensure the quality of functional specifications developed and quality of System Integration Test performed by development team before handover to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test and resolution of problems reported
- Coordinate major stakeholders for production launch
- Coordinate resolution of production problems
- Ensure full compliance of policies and regulations
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous enhancements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT related experience in a similar position and fluency in Jira and Confluence
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good team work and communication skills
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience of leading project team is an advantage
- Motivated and result oriented
- Strong service sense
- Can work independently
- Proficiency in MS office applications
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.