Principal Responsibilities :
- Being responsible of the Team IT Developers staff (2 to 4 persons) for the execution of the development works resulting from user requirements identified defects and requests for enhancements, and the rolling-out of the Team solutions portfolio amongst APAC and worldwide
- Evaluating technical development works, dispatching the tasks upon the pool of developers according to their specific aptitudes, following the progress on a permanent basis and resolving any impediment the staff may encounter.
- Proactively cooperating in the user requirements technical specification, coding the appropriate languages, working on segregated DEV, UAT, PROD and DR environments, executing the testing phases, elaborating the go-live playbooks, handling L3 technical support.
- Updating the infrastructure inventory and ensuring that all hardware and software layers up to security and performance standards.
- Actively participating to the Agile framework happenings (backlog feed, prioritization, writing epics and user stories. sprint planning, testing phases).
- Ensuring that all necessary documentation is produced as per standards, included but not limited to technical documentation, test cases, architecture diagrams, and status reports.
- Actively participating in the update and maintenance of the team SharePoint / Wiki repository
- Using effective soft skills allowing to work as a team despite multiple geographical locations: Clear spoke and written communication, face-to-face and through MS Teams and Skype Messenger
- Validated hands-on experience with frameworks like Angular and Angular.js
- Deep proven experience in server-side languages such as Java and NodeJS
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java 8 + Spring Boot and Hibernate is necessary
- Proven work experience building back-end APIs, along with debugging bugs
- Knowledge of REST, web/http services, JSON, messaging, authentication/authorization, WebSphere MQ
- Familiar in using version control tools (GIT, SVN) and CI/CID pipelines.
- Strong experience on DB technologies and query languages: Relational (SQL query) such as Oracle or Non-SQL (such as ELK or Mongo)
- Demonstrates leadership skill by influencing, inspiring, mentoring and delegating responsibilities to team members.
- Has expertise in building team by identifying candidates through thorough and in-depth evaluation process , proven Agile experience
- Exercises authority to lead team members to deliver as committed, and pushes them to keep ownership of their work
- Has a good understanding of risk management and data security
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R21102435
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.