Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for IT Director-Infrastruture. This role will responsible for managing the IT teams that operate and support network, firewall, cloud server infrastructures, endpoint management software related, account management and controls, and database administration.
- Experience with large scale, consumer facing, enterprise level applications
- Ability to affect positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical information and negotiate trade-offs with a variety of audiences
- Experienced with building and architecting on Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experienced with IPBPX is a plus
- Minimum 7 years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Minimum 3 years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Minimum 5 years Experienced in Enterprise technology stack such as Oracle, Microsoft
- Experience managing, motivating and retaining high-performance engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience with design and architecture
- ITIL certification is a big advantage
- Fluent both in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.