An international financial service organization in central Bangkok is looking for the IT Manager to lead and manage the internal IT Team.
The suitable candidate should have solid skills and experience in managing midsize IT team along with strong project management skills.
· Manage and implement IT Strategy to ensure that it is aligned with the business strategy
· Provide support on both strategic and operation on the related projects
· Initiate IT Delivery prioritization based on the business requirements
· Develop and maintain IT Application/ IT Infrastructure for Thailand branches and ensure the availability of the products based on SLA
· Manage and implement IT Governance
· Review IT vendor performance including negotiation for development and implementation agreement
· Manage and control IT Budget
· Represent IT when dealing with external auditor
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 8 years' experience in IT Infrastructure/ IT Application/ IT Service role
· At least 3 years' experience in managing midsize team (around 10 - 20 people)
· Strong project management skills
· Coach and support team member
· Good understanding in financial service business
· Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.