- Will be in charge of end to end management and maintenance of all applications under the OSS platform while ensuring that the OSS application will meet customer expectations through SLA.
- Manage, mentor and support the OSS team to deliver the best performance and team morale through engagement, productivty and providing outstanding customer experience
- Manage OSS vendors for the platform and review system designs to ensure all requirements are capture.
- In charge of the OPEX and CAPEX for the OSS's portfolio
- At least 5 years experience in OSS - Fufillment system, Work order mangaement and provisioning of services.
- Have managment experience of managing a team
- Good to have both end user and vendor environment experience
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105