- Identify and improve entire business and user journey quality of experience, deliver new product, solution and key processes.
- Be a key contact person to gather the feedback, requirements with key stakeholders and translate the requirement/ busines and operation pain to the great solution to provide the better experience
- Own the planning process of set up a timeline, lead a cross functional team and foster the relationship with vender
- Shape a perspective and turn those perspective into an excellent implementation of the next generation of capabilities
- Manage the overall product development and problem fixed process
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT, Engineer, or related fields
- Minimum 3 - 4 years' experience in IT product development or related fields (business analyst, system analyst)
- Knowledge of Agile principles and software technical tools development process
- Experience with large-scaled project or client environment (factory, operation, product, technology, e.g.) and digital marketing (performance).
- Self-motivated, but also a team player with leadership, people management skills and build trust with all stakeholders. Strong documentation, deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.