Rarely available to work on an Iconic project for the world's most successful organization globally.
This company is a leader in innovation, technologies excellence, and world-class standard. Changing the heart of the business globally for many decades, and now looking for quality in business with an ambition to grow even further.
This International Leader offer:
- Great international culture with access to new knowledge and expertise.
- Iconic projects for the world's most successful organization globally.
- End-User environments, with multiple projects globally.
A great brand to join at an exciting time in their development, this global leader has the people and ethos to act with speed innovation, enterprise, and creativity, the scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom, and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
about the job
Reporting to the Program Manager,
- You will be responsible for running multiple projects on an office relocation, new office fit-out, new build, & setting up service office globally.
- Working closely with the fit-out contractor, sub-contractor, & specialist trade contractor (M&E/MEP, AV/ Security /Cabling contractor) in setting up the new IT offices.
- Working closely with the end-user computing, network, structure cable, hardware installation & MEP team.
- End-to-End Project management, coordinate with subject matter experts, Main & Sub-contractors to execute project implementation according to the plans and ensure smooth operation of multiple projects from start to finish, and overseeing the quality assurance.
- Develop projects' scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in projects' scope, schedule and costs
- Develop and improve comprehensive project documentation to improve the consistency and efficiency of project delivery
- Develop project plan and implementation plan by reviewing project proposals, and infrastructure design,
Skill & experience require
- Min 3 years of IT projects management experience in similar project nature (office relocation, new office fit out or New Build or setting up IT service office)
Candidates with experience the following has added advantages
- system configuration and programming
- Working experience in system integrator (SI)
Any referrals or sharing this posting to your Linkedin/Connection/friends will be much appreciated
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.