Argyll Scott works with an international financial service firm based in Bangkok to find the IT Security and Risk Manager.
The successful candidate should have experience in developing and exploiting IT Infrastructure system along with providing recommendation to the infrastructure team to reach the IT security and risk tenderization.
- Managing IT Security and IT Risk for the company regarding security metric, IT compliance, user awareness, etc
- Ensure company compliance with the following Information Security domains: Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Application security, infrastructure and network security, cloud security, etc.
- Work closely with the regional team to ensure the alignment of local country security and risk standard meet the regional guideline
- Provide support and work closely with the third party for IT security and risk assignment, security analysis and operation.
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in IT Security, IT Risk, Technology Risk or related scope of work, experience in financial service or IT consulting firm is a plus
- Solid knowledge and good understanding in various IT Security and IT Risk area such as Identity and access management, security risk management, DLP, Cloud security, vulnerability management, Security monitoring and response.
- Stakeholder management skills
- IT Security certificates such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, etc
- Good English communication skills
If you interest in the position, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.