Are you high caliber IT support who is willing to take huge challenge in your career? Do you wish to work in global company with great & clear career path? Are you ready to bring your A game to transform an organization?
This is the chance for you!
Argyll Scott is working with global IT consulting company. They are now looking for IT Support (English Speaking) to support inhouse staff and make the operation go smoothly.
You will be
- Responsible in troubleshooting basic end-user issues related to workstation, server, network, voice, assets and mobile.
- Responsible in processing service request related to endpoints such as but not limited to:
- Workstation installations, movement, upgrades, back-up, monitoring, and related workstation tasks based on agreed targets.
- Application of break-fix analysis on workstation operating systems, applications, utilities, Internet/Intranet tools, and related workstation services.
- Performing/assisting with the troubleshooting on managed active directory and other related services.
- Performing/assisting with the network/connectivity related tasks, and preventive maintenance
- Proactive monitoring of voice systems to ensure maximum availability and optimal operation of office phone systems including phone handsets, MDF/ IDF wiring, VoIP systems and voice circuits.
- Responsible in coordinating workstation hardware related issues to vendor.
- Responsible in providing timely and accurate update and information on assigned incidents and service request.
Contact us if you
- Hold bachelor's degree in IT
- Age not over 28 years old
- Good command of English (Interview in English and work with foreigner)
- Strong service mind
- Experience as IT support 1- years
- Knowledge in Infrastructure is a PLUS but not Mandatory
Not only we offer great working environment but also great benefits. APPLY NOW!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.