Our client is a recognized and reputable brand in the Banking industry. They are looking for a new team member who loves to learn and take initiative.
They are currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-driven Technologist to join the Equity Swaps Technology team within Global Banking and Markets Equities Technology in Singapore. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for delivering the next generation platform for our Equity Synthetics and Securities Lending Business. This is a multi-year program working together with many developers across a global team. The culture of the firm is one that fosters excellence, team work, learning, delivering and believing in our people.
What you will do;
* You will be involved in supporting and improving a number of Equity Swaps applications, covering both front end and server side development.
* You will be a core member of the global team and will be responsible for the entire delivery pipeline - from gathering requirements, writing tests, developing the system, and working with the tech partners and users to roll out the deliverable.
* You will also be expected to develop relationships across the regional and global technology partners and user communities.
* 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role in Financial Services
* Educated to degree level in an IT/Engineering/Mathematics field
* Proficient in Java and Scala
* Knowledge on scripting language (e.g. shell script / Python)
* Messaging technology experience
* The ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at all levels to business and technology members
* Strong attention to detail
* Hands-on approach and willing to investigate problems
* The ability to work across a global organization
* Strong business and data analysis skills
* Database - Oracle
* Agile/Scrum development lifecycle skills
* Automated Testing experience
* Delta One Business/Product knowledge
* C# / .NET
* FIX knowledge and experience
* Securities Lending Business knowledge
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.