Our client is the Main Distributor of over 15+ world-leading high-end brands across the Middle East. The company is present in more than 250 stores and e-shops across the GCC.
Must work for a distributor in either Luxury, Toys, Cosmetics, Infant/Baby, E-commerce and be in a key account position.
Please note this is not a New Business Development role. This is all about relationships and best in class customer service.
Job Description: The client is looking for a skilled and analytical Key Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with key customers in the region. The ideal candidate will have to manage different key accounts and brands.
The key accounts you will be leading will depend on your background. The emphasis is getting the correct person for the business.
* Develop trust relations with a portfolio of major clients to ensure growth in top line and bottom line
* In-depth understanding of the company's key customer needs and requirements
* Anticipating key account changes and improvements
* Managing effective communication between key customers and internal teams
* Preparing regular reports and analysing customer data to provide customer relationship management
* Collaborating with the sales team members to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
* Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
* Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
* Someone who is energetic in a sale driven team
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
* Experience using CRM software
* Travel expectations of up to 50%
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
* Must have previous experience working with a distribution company or in Luxury goods sector
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates