- Participate in building the channel sales strategy of the company.
- Lead the top-to-top engagement with the key accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Create and propose annual sales plans for key accounts basis experience, historical trends and market scenario.
· Act as an ambassador for BSA brand by learning about our portfolio of brands and products how to position them.
- Focus and ensure hygiene in off-trade key accounts by ensuring, quality, distribution, visibility, correct pricing, positioning and quality of promotion and marketing execution.
- Prepare, propose and control the sales budget with financial and resource requirements for achieving the annual sales targets
- Work with the SNOP team to closely monitor forecasting and customer listings.
- Cascade annual and monthly sales targets to distributor sales teams.
- Set clear directions for the distributor team, review their work and handle escalations.
- Ensure that the distributor sales team gets relevant training's to be more productive and effective on their jobs.
- Ensure merchandiser effectiveness by close monitoring their performance and timely data reporting.
- Support Company to plan and execute compelling, highly competitive, proactive and reactive, distribution plans, commercial strategies and tactics in support of identified strategic initiatives and frameworks.
- Collaborate with the regional team, business and other functional heads to define the local category strategy, involving rigorous prioritization and planning, and ensure that the regional teams provide adequate support to the local distributor.
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- Develops and delivers business review presentations using multiple data sources (customer and internal sales data, external sources on category and channel performance) that summarize past sales performance and communicate plans for the forthcoming period.
- Ensure monthly promotion calendar execution, promotion effectiveness measurement by analysing pre and post-sales trends.
- Ensure timely submission of activity claims by distributors along with proper supporting documents.
- Assist Company to ensure all company activities comply with relevant local Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Distributor & Wholesale Management and an expert in off Trade key account management.
- Excellent customer relationships across key customers/sectors and the ability to use them to drive growth.
- Commercial awareness to work with numbers, commercial terms, and effectively negotiate new business.
- Off-Trade Channel & Category Management and Trade marketing experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills with attention to detail at every step
Outstanding People Skills.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent off-trade channel sales & marketing experience in the Alcohol Beverage of FMCG categories nationally preferred.
- 7-9 years' experience in managing the off-trade channel in Thailand & working with cross-functional teams, achieving goals on-time and with limited resources.
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key external & internal partners that have resulted in strong distribution & sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior results-from business case development, negotiations through deployment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects.
- Excellent command of both the local & English language (both verbal & written).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.