This role has to support accelerated channel P&L growth & consistent channel growth deliverables in Thailand (primary focus on CVS channel in Bangkok) through exponential distribution/sales velocity growth & sound delivery of key strategic initiatives. These will be achieved through sound channel & key account management in the wholesale & off-trade channels.
- Assist the key account manager to create and propose annual sales plans for key accounts basis experience, historical trends and market scenario.
- To support key account manager in achieving objectives at the customer level in the CVS Channel by ensuring effective in-store implementation and building up good relationship with the customers.
- Develop concrete customer plan to be in line with brand/channel objectives and strategies, including POSM strategies and activity plans.
- Develop good relationship with retailers/buyers to maintain sound business relationships via regular meeting with the customers (business plan, business review etc).
- Assist key account manager by proposing and implementing the annual category strategy (customer business plan) e.g., assortment, promotion plan and trade deal on a customer basis.
- Act as an ambassador for BSA brand by learning about our portfolio of brands and products how to position them.
- Focus and ensure hygiene in off-trade key accounts by ensuring, quality, distribution, visibility, correct pricing, positioning and quality of promotion and marketing execution.
- Ensure and implement the customer POSM aligned with BSA brand strategy to new products, assortment, pricing, merchandising and promotion.
- Plan the promotion scheme for each customer and evaluate promotion effectiveness (pre/post sales).
- Work with the customer buyer to improve the operation effectiveness, develop category and generate the business opportunity.
- Work closely with the distributors team to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure that the merchandising team gets relevant training's to be more productive and effective on their jobs.
- Ensure merchandiser effectiveness by close monitoring their performance and timely data reporting.
- Collaborate with the key account manager, regional team, business and other functional heads to define the local category strategy, involving rigorous prioritization and planning, and ensure that the regional teams provide adequate support to the local distributor.
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- Develops and delivers business review presentations using multiple data sources (customer and internal sales data, external sources on category and channel performance) that summarize past sales performance and communicate plans for forthcoming period.
- Ensure timely submission of activity claims by distributors along with proper supporting documents.
- Assist Company to ensure all company activities comply with relevant local Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Excellent off-trade channel sales & marketing experience in the Alcohol Beverage of FMCG categories preferred.
- 5 years' experience in managing the CVS channel in Thailand & working with cross-functional teams, achieving goals on-time and with limited resources.
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key external & internal partners that have resulted in strong distribution & sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior results-from business case development, negotiations through deployment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects.
- Excellent command of both the local & English language (both verbal & written).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.