Our client is world's leading FMCG company. The company has reputation in empower change and bring the better communities and the world forward. They are now looking a Key Account Manager ( Makro) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for maximize overall sales in Key account including support the brands visibility in store with marketing team. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to comprehend in analyzing sales statistic and the preference of customers.
· Visit assigned account under monthly and weekly routing plan to strengthen relationship and to ensure all sales fundamental activities are achieved as plan
· Understand and have an excellent knowledge about the market and similar brands in the industry
· Execute sales promotional activities with suitable accounts in accordance with guideline laid down by line manager/ marketing/ promotion & event sponsorship team, including feature display and consumer special offers.
· Maintain and increase levels of distribution of company's products in existing stores and new potential stores by proposing plans and negotiating with store buyers with support from category management team and marketing team.
· Create demand forecast by using historical data and activity plan by account.
· Analyze sales statistics preferences of customers.
· Monitor category and product performance versus targets at the customers, evaluate the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and take corrective actions, as needed, to ensure achievement of business goals
· Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
· At least 3-4 years' experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
If you are interested, Please call Khun Chitlada 061-3526600
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.