A new KYC Specialist position (6 months contract) for a global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with banking experience and SOW/KYC experience.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform Client Due Diligence prior to onboarding of client relationship, and support ongoing monitoring and review of the identified risk.
- Conduct financial crime investigations, transactions monitoring, and disposition of name searches alerts.
- Follow-through of uplifting SOW/KYC and ensure AML controls, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Review Client Due Diligence documentation.
- Perform Trust Management related tasks such as creating payment cards, asset transfer cards, incoming cards, preparing minutes, and other related tasks.
- Liaising with the RMs and other stakeholders for trust administration matter.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Bank's compliance role or Trust Manager role
- Strong analytical, reasoning skill, organized and detailed person
- Minimum Bachelor degree with a reputable university
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.