Our clients who come within a large reputable corporate bank is looking for candidates who are experienced as a Senior Network Engineer. This is a regional role within APAC and the role requires 24x7 and needs perform maintenance / upgrades during down time of its infrastructure. This is a permanent position and will be mainly focusing on support of its BAU operations.
- To provide day to day support of its network infrastructure which includes troubleshooting of network devices and tools and work with internal users on connectivity issues etc.
- Commissioning and de-commissioning of network devices
- Provide firmware updates to its network devices and tools in the network infrastructure environment
- Review on Vulnerability Scan reports and vulnerability removal patch etc.
- To ensure the operations of its network infrastructure is in line with the security policies and guidelines of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience as a Network Engineer / Administrator focusing on BAU support for its organization
- Experience in in Cisco routing and switching; Firewalls such as Checkpoint, Fortigate and ASA; Cisco Meraki
- Candidates who has some knowledge or some experience in Azure Cloud would be a plus, but not a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role work closely with various stakeholders
- Comfortable to work during system upgrade and maintenance which is after peak hours of the business
- Network certifications such as CCNA, CCNP would be at advantage
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.