Argyll Scott Recruitment, we have a great job opportunity as "Lead IT Support (120K)" which base in Bangkok, Thailand for E-Commerce business. It's required a potential candidate who has full services mind with Good people skills to support the technical issues and manage IT operations system.
- Responsible for all facing user support activities such as report feedbacks and cooperate closely across BU and teams.
- Advice the best solution for timely resolution and good knowledge about the impact when system change such as feature update request or bugs.
- Initial investigate and recheck Log, provide replication steps to development team.
- Ensure services case is maintained correctly and all details are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Report all issues, defect to stakeholder and related team.
- Technical On-call support if there have any issues.
- Provide introduction and on board new employees or staffs support.
- Manage the allocation of support work within the client team effectively and consistently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer, Information Technology, MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences as Technical support for both external and internal.
- Experienced user training, user support and effective communication with other relate teams.
- High service-mind, initiative, positive attitude and excellent people communication skills.
- Able to support Backend team with good knowledge skills including Query languages, API, Data, Network and System Integration.
- Experienced in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in a technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Agile Methodology and Jenkin experienced would be advantage.
- Excellent command in English and Thai communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.