As the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering training programs in a regional capacity for our client in FMCG company. You will work closely with the commercial teams to design and deliver training programs that enhance the skills and knowledge of relevant stakeholders.
· Design and deliver training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of our sales representatives, distributors, and other stakeholders
· Develop and deliver training tools and materials, including presentations, handouts, and online modules
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvements
· Work closely with the commercial teams to identify training needs and create customized training programs to address them
· Provide coaching and support to relevant stakeholders to ensure they are effectively implementing what they have learned during training
· Collaborate with other regional training managers to share best practices and resources
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
· 5 years of experience in human resource development, organizational development, talent management, and learning and development management, sales training and development
· Experience in learning and development or other functional capability development roles
· Good stakeholder management
· Experience in the FMCG sector is required
· Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to deliver engaging and informative training sessions
· Proven ability to design and deliver training programs that meet the needs of different audiences
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Fluency in English and Thai is required
We offer a competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for career growth and development. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about training and development in the FMCG sector, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.