Our client is a leading digital platform with a highly profitable portfolio. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as Legal and Compliance Lead who has strong knowledge in both areas with ability to set up, support and control holistic of legal and compliance matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to management team, work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of legal and compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on legal and compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders, provide legal support as well as recommendation on effect of all agreements with external parties
· Provide legal advisory and recommendation to the business as well as analyze on complex legal risks and opportunities on various laws
· Draft and review all commercial agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary
· Responsible for overseeing overall risk management and regulatory compliance in relevant to the company businesses
· Create, monitor, and review compliance & risk policies and procedures to comply with governing BOT, AMLO, SEC regulations as well as PDPA.
· Monitor process to compliance, evaluate of compliance gaps and make recommendations for process improvement
· Provide compliance advisory to support business to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Business LAW with Lawyer license
· At least 10 years of combination experience in Legal and Compliance in listed companies
· Logical thinking and Digital mindset with excellent in communication skill
· Experience in obtaining business licenses
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Only Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.