- Legal document control, preparing internal approval application to management for all legal related issue.
- Work in partnership with Legal people to research and prepare all necessary documents
- Work on the projects by providing necessary information where is related (list and summarize data)
- Support in preparing Corporate Commercial documents (M&A project and etc.)
- Other related jobs as assigned by the management level
- Male or Female, age 27-33 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law
- At least 3 year's experience in law firm (familiar with documentations) with ability in using MS Words / Excel
- Excellent command of English (French speaking is a plus)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday at 9AM to 6PM (Eligible to work from home)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.