• Provide business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in company entities located in Vietnam and other ASEAN countries to facilitate the business goals and objectives.
• Advise all business areas and corporate departments on legal questions and issues, including drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support on key deals and projects, in order to mitigate risk exposures to the company.
• Participate in the development of processes and policies relating to the Legal
• Conduct/facilitate in-house legal training as required by the business and other corporate
• Support business in all Compliance related matters relevant to in the areas of compliance risk management, policies and procedures, training and communications, advice and support, whistleblowing channels, compliance controls, monitoring and compliance reviews, compliance audits, investigations, consequences for misconduct, remediation, and case tracking.
• Support and drive the Compliance function in Vietnam, in particular in setting up uniform processes and in providing business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in Vietnam.
Bachelor of Laws.
From 6 years PQE in law firm(s) and/or MNCs
Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a
dynamic corporate environment.